European Commission Deputy Head of Unit Marie Lagarrigue explains in a short video what are the European effective remedies in use for tackling precarious work.
The tools mentioned include:
- Seizing the European Pillar of Social Rights!
- Fully implementing the:
- EU fixed term work directive 1999/70/EC;
- EU part-time work directive 1997/81/EC;
- EU temporary agency work directive 2008/104/EC:
- The new directive 2019/1152 on transparent and predictable working conditions;
- For better enforcement the European Labour Authority;
- European Platform for Undocumented Work.